Shipping & Returns
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING AUSTRALIA-WIDE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00
FLAT RATE $5.99 REGULAR SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLEASE ENQUIRE
1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Breastwear.com.au.
2. If a garment purchased from Breastwear.com.au is found to be faulty, please notify Breastwear.com.au immediately and within 30 days of receipt. All faulty products are subject to inspection before an exchange or credit is processed.
3. If you wish to return a product that is not faulty:
◦ You must return the item within 30 days.
◦ The item must be unused, and returned in its original packaging*.
*Please note, due to the intimate nature of our products, we do not accept returns for change of mind or incorrect sizing after the garment has been worn. We ask that you double check your measurements to ensure the size of the garment is correct before wearing. Some wearers choose to purchase up a size to allow for any swelling. Our post-operative garments are worn against the skin and over surgical sites so to ensure high standards of hygiene we do not accept returns once worn.
4. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
5. Breastwear.com.au does not supply shipping for returns or exchanges; all shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. If you wish to exchange sizes, the flat rate $5.99 regular shipping fee will be charged to cover shipping costs again.
6. If goods are found to be damaged on arrival, you must notify Breastwear.com.au within 7 days of its receipt. Please note, this does not apply if using your own courier as freight forwarder.
7. No return or exchange for discounted sale items, unless faulty.
8. No refunds will be paid on your post surgery recovery bra until such time as the goods have been returned, inspected and approved.
9. A re-stocking fee may be applied at the discretion of management for garments not found to be faulty or damaged.